Our TII is the industry’s most intelligent system for producing Type II water surpassing ASTM Type II and NCCLS/CAP Type 1 standards.
In a single, easy-to-use system, the TII combines pretreatment, reverse osmosis, deionization, and UV oxidation with unmatched flexibility.
Our TII delivers high purity water directly from tap using a unique flow pattern that provides Type II water directly from the system, eliminating purity declines that occur during storage.
Our TII is the most intelligent and flexible system for producing ASTM Type II and NCCLS/CAP Type I water going well beyond industry standards.
The TII combines pretreatment, reverse osmosis, deionization and UV oxidation in a single system that is simple to operate and easy to maintain.
Our TII is ideal for laboratory applications requiring Type II purified water including microbiological media preparation, buffer preparation, manufacturing chemical and biochemical reagents, clinical applications, feed water to dishwashers and humidity chambers, BOD and COD analysis and feed to Type I systems like the Barnstead NANOpure.
Most Intelligent Water System Available
· A unique flow pattern provides Type II water directly from the system; eliminates the purity declines that occur during storage in competitive systems.
· Real-time, digital readings of product purity, purity of the feed water, RO water, resistivity, conductivity, TDS and operating pressures.
· Resistivities up to 15 Megohm-cm and TOC values below 10 ppb.
· Two models available – 12 and 24 liters per hour production rates.
· Volumetric and timed dispense of Type II water directly from the system or from a storage reservoir.
Simple to Operate, Easy to Maintain
· Single connection cartridge pack for easy installation and replacement. Simple alerts notify when it is time to change the pretreatment cartridges and membranes.
· UV lamp controls bacteria within the system and ensures organic free water on demand.
· System diagnostics monitor and evaluate vital system components and alert you of any problems.